BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday

Mismatch Shoes Anyone?

Yesterday Mr. Man and I decided to grill out burgers. Well Mr. Man can't grill without smoking a Black N Mild so he decided to go to the gas station and pick him up one.
Here is how the conversation went:

Mr. Man: Honey have you seen my flip flops

Me: No not since last summer

Mr. Man: SWEET!!!! I found my slip on shoe........HONEY do you know were the mate is to this shoe?

Me: Uh no

Mr. Man: SWEET!!!!!!

Me: You found the other shoe

Mr. Man: Nope I found another slip on shoe that is missing it's mate

Me: Uhhhhhh ok how is that SWEET!!!

Mr. Man: Because now I have sandals to wear

Me: Hey dumbass they don't match

Mr. Man: I know but I can still wear them

Me: Look for the damn mate to at least one pair

Mr. Man: I can't, one is MIA and the other one I ran over with the lawnmower last summer

Me: Seriously DO NOT go to the gas station in mismatch shoes, they know us in there

Mr. Man: So I don't care

And with that he went to the gas station in his mismatched sandals and proceeded to wear them the rest of the afternoon knowing that it was aggravating the shit out of me.

0 comments: